Baby Stores for Sale and Investment Opportunities in Athens

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Baby Stores for Sale and Investment Opportunities in Athens. Buy or Invest in a Baby Store, Child Clothing Store, Kid Wear Shop or a Babycare Store.

Filters
  • Baby Stores

  • Athens

Newly Established Children Footwear Business for Sale in Athens, Greece

For Sale: Retail store for kids that sells branded shoes & accessories and has 300+ loyal customers.
- Store is strategically located in the coastal district which is in the south of Athens. This area has over 90,000 residents and only 1 retail shop (ours) for kids' shoes and accessories. - We opened the store at the end of last year and we have already received 300+ loyal customers. Each customer has our club membership card. - Have 5,500 followers on Facebook and 600+ followers on Instagram. - We sell products of more than 20 brands and have entered into an agreement with their factories to buy products at wholesale price. The agreement is valid for lifetime. - The agreement also gives us exclusive rights to sell their products in the area which means other retail shops cannot sell their products in the same area. - Some of the brands are Crocs, Fila, New Balance, Reebok, Vans, Soft Touch, Rock & Joy, Happy Socks. - On a daily basis, we receive 20-25 customers at our store. In addition, we also sell products online. About 90% of our sales are offline and remaining 10% are online. Have established tie-ups with ELTA Courier for logistics / delivery for online sales. - At the front of our shop, we have also set up carousel toys which attracts children and generates additional sales for the business. It contributes 3-4% to our total sales.
For Sale: Retail store for kids that sells branded shoes & accessories and has 300+ loyal customers.
8.5   Athens
Run Rate Sales
EUR 144 thousand
EBITDA Margin
Nil
Business for Sale
EUR 150 K
Contact Business

Baby Store Sales Partner Opportunity

Per Bebin Tim, Established in 2018, 2 Sales Partners, Tirana Headquartered
  • 30+ Page Views
  • 10+ Investor Views
Albanian manufacturer of baby and kids goods and furniture from textiles such as mini beds, bumpers, tents, carriers, blankets, and mattresses. We manufacture the products under our own brand and have two stores located in Tirana. Have our own eCommerce store and a strong online presence with 26k followers on Instagram and over 6k followers on Facebook. We are looking to expand across Europe and America and are looking for sales partners that are open for any kind of B2B collaboration.
Per Bebin Tim, Established in 2018, 2 Sales Partners, Tirana Headquartered
8.1   Expanding in Greece , Athens
Expected Monthly Sales
ALL 200 thousand
Space Required
753 - 10000 Sq Ft
Investment Required
ALL 0 - 1 Mn
Contact Company

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many baby stores for sale and investment opportunities in Athens are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified baby stores for sale and investment opportunities in Athens listed on SMERGERS as of 24 October 2020.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more

Need help?