Advanced Polymer Company Investment Opportunity in Budapest, Hungary
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 740 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||2:41 PM Europe / Zurich|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company specializes in manufacturing fiber reinforced composite parts.
- Company is a start-up that has perfected the technology to produce quality exterior parts.
- The European market is attractive and growing.
- Due to it’s location it’s able to supply good quality at competitive prices.
- Opportunities exist to grow the business in coming 3 years on the strength of current references.
- We design and manufacture based on the client's specifications.
- Our maximum production capacity can be as high as EUR 3 million per year and further increased with more leased space.
- The technology and set up can be replicated in other lower cost countries with different set of customer profile including outside of Europe.
- Have 10 active clients that include major rolling stock suppliers in Europe.
- We reached breakeven after 2 years of operations.
- Company has 2 stakeholders with a 50-50% split and a managing director that looks after the operations.
- There is an independent team of managing directors and administrators that handle all operations.
Plastic structural and non-structural parts for the railway industry.
- Machinery and tooling for manufacturing FRP composite.
- Brand, license and clientele.
Leased space - 16,00 sq meters. Our HQ is located in a city near Budapest.