Advanced Polymer Company Investment Opportunity in Nicosia, Cyprus
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Local Time||6:36 PM Europe / Istanbul|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a composite material designer and manufacturer that is currently looking to expand production.
- Specialise in enhanced carbon fiber textiles and thermoplastics that are stronger and lighter than traditional carbon fiber solutions.
- Have moved to an industrial space in Kaimakli, Nicosia, and have already acquired some equipment.
- Currently our only client is the European Space Agency. We have a database of 150 clients who have expressed interest in our product and we need to increase our capacity in order to service them.
- We have received numerous awards such as National Award at Climate Launchpad & IEF UCY.
- Multidisciplinary team having over 30 years experience in Science and Finance.
- Have acquired a worldwide patent for our product and have already received EUR 1 million in equity funding.
- We are looking to expand production to 700,000 M Sq per year so as to cater to new clients.
Enhanced Carbon Fiber Textiles, Enhanced Carbon Fiber Thermoplastic Prepreg.
The size of the office is 430.556 Sq Ft and the size of the factory space is 1076.39 Sq Ft. Both are rented.
We have state of the art infrastructure including PC work-stations with engineering software, Project Management and Collaborative Tools, Engineering Equipment, Lamination stations, R2R Ultrasonic Welding machine, Electrospinning unit, Tools for measurement of physical properties (dimensions, weight), Lamination stations Utilities and tools for Composites Processing, Hot plates with magnetic stirrer, Weight Scale of high accuracy, Sonication machine for materials activation, Resin infusion KIT: It includes all the necessary equipment and consumables to process CFRP textiles with resin infusion, Resin Hand lay-up KIT: It includes all the necessary equipment and consumables to process CFRP fabrics with resin hand lay-up, Molding material: Wood, Metal, Glass, Foam, Candle and other materials used for molding creation for particular-custom made CFRP products, Manual hydraulic Presser machine with customize heating elements used for low cost & high quality manufacturing of CFRP simple parts (Thermosets or Thermoplastics) under increased heat & pressure and Mechanical testing equipment accessible through academic partners (CUT).
Earlier than 15 daysSupervisor, Composites, Wipperfürth, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Rubber Products, New Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business