Adventure Sports Business for Sale in Bali, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||3:41 PM Europe / Bucharest|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Scuba diving center located in Bali.
- In the first year of operations, we have become the best-rated dive center in Bali according to Google, Facebook, and TripAdvisor.
- Focused on both Chinese and international markets, this allowed the business to have blitz growth starting with the first year.
- Expanding business relationships with all types of accommodation options in Bali, while maintaining high quality in safety standards and guest relations.
- Reached 15,000 individual guests yearly and the USD 1,000,000 gross revenue milestone in the second year of operations.
- Our continuous accomplishments have allowed for high ROI which in return has supported the expansion of services through new diving trips, courses, and other guest satisfaction elements.
Snorkeling, scuba diving for un-certified divers and certified divers, scuba diving courses. free-diving, diving safaris, seaboards.
Physical assets include professional kitchen appliances and equipment for scuba diving.
Intangible assets include the brand trademark, website, website domain, and land lease (19 years).
The center is built on a 1,000 sq. m. land in Sanur, Bali leased for 25 years with possibility of extension. The property features a one-level high main building, adjacent kitchen, a secondary ground level building, 3.5 meters deep diving pool, bar, gazebo as well as front and back parking spaces.
The main building features:
- Reception and shop area (ground floor)
- Main classroom (ground floor)
- Secondary classroom (first floor)
- Accounting office (first floor)
- Two management corner offices (first floor)
- Toilet facilities (ground and first floor)
The adjacent kitchen is equipped with professional kitchen appliances.
The secondary building is housing the equipment room as well as the compressor room with other scuba diving-specific features.