Aerospace & Defense Company Investment Opportunity in Coimbatore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 10 - 20 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 140 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||23 %|
|Industries||Aerospace & Defense|
|Local Time||3:09 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company developing 2-seater aircraft targeted at defence and aviation hobbyist segments.
- Incubation with CODISSIA, 2021.
- We currently manufacture aircraft composites such as kevlar structures, glass fibre, and carbon fibre, and also manufacture customized control units.
- Our target market includes the homebuilt aviation segment and aviation hobbyists in the USA and private aviation schools in the US. We also plan to supply our aircraft to the Indian defence which is currently relying on imports from Israel.
- These 2-seater aircraft can also be used for agricultural applications and for surveillance.
- Have 4 clients in the homebuilt aviation segment.
- Currently, all our sales are through aircraft composites manufacturing. Our 2-seater aircraft will be sold for INR 90 lakh each and we estimate to develop the prototype by the 3rd year.
- Operations were started late last year and ROI was achieved in less than 8 months, and we are already profitable through composite manufacturing services.
- Promoter has a master's in aerospace engineering, specializing in aircraft modelling and design, and has expertise in composite fabrication techniques. He is a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association in the US.
- We have 50 years of experienced DGCA personnel working in design and development for the prototype.
- Business has 2 directors and there are no debts or liabilities.
We are into aerospace design and manufacturing of aeronautical parts and composite parts.
We work with drones, UAVs, hexacopter, and quadcopters.
- Hand-held tools and machines.
- R&D intellectual time, initial investments.
We are in a rental area of about 800 sq ft for manufacturing.
- Currently, self-funded and has no loans/debt.
- Totally 3 shareholders with 68%, 3%, and 29% shareholding.
1 week, 4 days agoFounder, Sports Media, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 6 days agoPresident, Petroleum & Automobile, Los Angeles, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT & Aerospace, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business