Agriculture Company for Sale in Ndola, Zambia
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 17 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 17 million|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||2:06 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Company is into farming, processing, aquaculture & soft commodity distribution in Zambia, given to vendors for exports.
- In soft commodity trading i. e. the essential foods are fish, maize flour, rice, edible oil, sugar, salt & perishable vegetables as well as trading & distribution of the same.
- Has tie-ups for procuring rice, maize, and salt from 2 local vendors each.
- The company imports edible oil from 2 vendors in Malaysia, and 2 local vendors in Zambia.
- The company produces it's own fish, maize, fruits, vegetables and spices.
- The business is located in Ndola, Zambia and the advisor representing the company is from India.
Fish, maize flour, rice, edible oil, sugar, salt & perishable vegetables.
61hectares of fully developed farm and 129 hectares of partially developed farm. The entire business can be taken over by the investor.
61 hectares fully developed farm for spices & fruits including a small portion for aquaculture, and 129 hectares partially developed farm for maize & fruit plants. The land is owned by the business.