Agriculture Support Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Agriculture Support + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:46 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- This company offers end-to-end solutions including data science-based agronomy services on what to grow, how to grow, preventive and curative measures, supplying all necessary agricultural input on factory to farm model and then linking ready produces with the direct market on farm to market/ farm to the factory model.
- It is a full-stack phygital solution for farmers' needs.
- Company has a YTD revenue of USD 1 million within 7 months of operations.
- Voted within 30 most disruptive startups by Inc42.
- Present across 3 states, has more than 38,000 farmers in network, present in more than 30 districts, 350+ cluster leads and supplying to a few leading Indian brands in specific crop categories like KRBL, LT Foods on paddy, Reliance, Grofers and Metro on the full range.
- Emphasis on driving export of select crops.
- Launched own D2C brand for rice and soon to introduce multiple crop ranges.
- Cluster lead mode of distribution makes this model very capital efficient and company runs on low operational expenditure.
- Brand already has 350+ cluster leads, within 6 months of revenue period.
- Company has 4 directors with a vast area of expertise.
It is an aggrotech platform that empowers farmers through technology, design, and data science.
Fully digitalized multilingual platform, AI based agronomy services, ML based yield projection tool and seller platform.
The company operates through a rented premise.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Logistics, Kolhapur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Telecom & IT, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business