Agriculture Wholesale Business Investment Opportunity in Chennai, India

Distributor of fresh vegetables and frozen food in Chennai and having two distribution centers.

Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 5 - 6 million
Run Rate Sales USD 6 million
EBITDA Margin 0 - 10 %
Industries Agriculture Wholesale
Locations  Chennai
Local Time 2:59 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 700 thousand for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 50,000,000)
Reason: Raise equity and clear debts with bankers.
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.1 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- Our business is a frozen foods and fresh vegetables distributor and we are based in Chennai.

- We have 15 vendors across India who supply the food items to us at our distribution center.

- There are two distribution centers that are based in South Chennai and Center Chennai.

- 80% of our products are distributed within Chennai, and the remaining are distributed in rest of the Tamil Nadu.

- We distribute 30% of the products to retail stores, and the remaining 70% we distribute to hotels, restaurants and cafes.

- We also own a retail store in Bangalore that has been operating since the last 13 years.

Products & Services Overview

Fresh Vegetables include, green chillies, beans, capsicum, cucumber, english cucumber, mushroom, amla, all gourd varieties.

Frozen products include frozen green peas and sweet corn.

Assets Overview

Cold storage unit for storage upto 200mt of frozen products, full scale cut vegetable manufacturing facility to process 10 mt of vegetables daily.

Facilities Overview

The head office is located in Koyambedu market which has a built up area of 2,400 Sq. Ft. This property is owned by the business.

We have 2 distribution centers in Chennai - 1) Located in Central Chennai having a built up area of 1,800 Sq. Ft. 2) Located in South Chennai having a built up area of 600 Sq. Ft.

Both the distribution centers are on rent.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more