Agriculture Wholesale Company Investment Opportunity in Nashik, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||9:44 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The business provides fresh commodities.
- We export the products to Oman and Nepal, and to domestic markets.
- Domestic clients include restaurants, hotels, and fresh produce retailers. Have 10+ clients in the business.
- Majority of the revenue is generated from the domestic markets.
- Business is in the process of adding retail chains as our clients.
- Have signed 3 contracts with FPOs to collect the products. Sometimes directly connect with farmers to procure the products.
- There are 4 co-founders in the business having 20% shareholding each. The rest of the shares are diluted between 3 additional shareholders with 10%, 5%, and 5% shareholding.
- The business is debt-free.
Export and domestic sales of vegetables and fruits. We also supply fried onion to restaurants.
The business does not have any physical assets.
Business is operated from a rented facility.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business