Agriculture Wholesale Company Seeking Loan in New Delhi, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||3:36 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company involved in the export of wholesale non-basmati rice, basmati rice, maize, wheat, and domestic trade in pulses.
- Export of non-basmati and basmati rice forms 80% of our annual revenue.
- Actively export basmati and non-basmati rice to African and European countries.
- Export our products from the ports of Vizag and Kakinada.
- Have contracts with farmers in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh for the procurement of rice.
- Our buyers mostly pay us before dispatch with only a few instances of delayed payment.
Export of wholesale basmati rice, non-basmati rice, maize, wheat; domestic trade of pulses.
Land worth INR 10 lakh, cars, computers, and office equipment.
Rented office space of 1,500 sq. feet spread over 2 floors. We have a lock-in period of 5 years and pay a monthly rent of INR 10,000.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Sign Makers, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business