Alternative Medicine Company Investment Opportunity in Negril, Jamaica
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||3:28 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- This is a startup that was stalled because of Covid and restrictions to travel.
- The project is built out to the extent of receiving a conditional license from the Jamaican Cannabis Licensing Authority.
- One of the company directors is based out of Canada.
- Once operational, our production capacity will be able to generate a monthly revenue of USD 100K.
- Our clients will be dispensaries and other medical stores.
We deal in cannabis flowers, pre-rolls, and various infused products.
Physical assets include property, buildings, greenhouses, 4 acres of fenced land, and security equipment installed.
Our facility has security, a field office, drying/storage buildings & fully 8-foot fence with barbed wire on top of around 4 acres. Located on the adjacent property to Jamaica’s number 1 restaurant/retreat where a dispensary will be opened. The land and building are owned by the company.
Business is funded with the owner's capital plus a private “friends and family” round. There are a total of 12 shareholders with a 10% stake in the business, and two major shareholders with 20% and 70% stakes.
The company does not have any loans or debt.