Alternative Medicine Facility for Sale in Kerala, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 22 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Alternative Medicine Facilities|
|Local Time||6:12 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A total holistic medicare health ashram and resort, with packages that include Ayurveda treatments, yoga sessions, meditation sessions, organic food, rejuvenation, panchakarma.
- Fully furnished internationally recognized Ayurveda retreat near Kochi.
- We have served 200+ customers since inception and have had customers from all parts of the world.
- The average stay per person is for 1 to 2 weeks as we provide a complete detox process with the Ayurveda medicines.
- We have tied up with 4 suppliers for the Ayurveda medicines.
- We have 8 cottages with a total of 16 beds. Before the pandemic, the occupancy rate was 65%-70%
- On average, the price per night is INR 9,000 per person.
- Due to the lockdown, we have seen a drop in our revenues as the occupancy rate has fallen drastically.
Ayurveda treatments, yoga sessions, meditation sessions, organic food, rejuvenation, panchakarma, massages and spas, consultation, and treatment for almost all diseases.
1.4 acres owned land, built up area, beds, and generators.
Built-up area covering 5 buildings with a space of 7,800 sq. ft. , 10 cottages built up traditionally like row houses covering up an area of 3,000 sq. ft. , an administration block with an area of 2,000 sq. ft. , a restaurant space of 800 sq. ft. , yoga/ meditation center of 750 sq. ft. area, and staff quarters.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Delhi, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Manager, Outsourcing, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business