Ambulance Company Investment Opportunity in London, United Kingdom
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 - 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 450 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||1:25 AM GMT|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We provide 24*7 ambulance services to our corporate clients.
- Also provide first aid / CPR training and employee health check-up services.
- Received recognition for best start-up in 2011.
- Created one of the UK's first branded wheelchair access vehicle services.
- Recently selected by the UK Trade and Investment under Global Entrepreneurship program.
- Have tie up with a few corporate offices.
- We will be launching our mobile application which will be available on apply and android platforms.
- Promoters have more than 50 years of cumulative experience.
- Our revenue has dropped this year due to the effect of pandemic on the market. However, we are on track to regain our pre-pandemic performance.
- We put immense value on our business due to the niche technology and services we have built that has enormous growth potential.
- Corporate ambulance services.
- Onsite corporate healthcare services.
- Non-emergency patients transportation.
- First Aid / CPR training.
Vehicles, computers, furniture, mobiles, laptops, IP, hardware.
- London office is rented of 1,000 Sq Ft.
- Kolkata head office is a 1,200 Sq Ft.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Investment, Luxembourg City, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCo-Owner, Logistics, Kraków, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Healthcare Consulting, Portsmouth, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business