Ambulance Company Investment Opportunity in Pune, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Ambulance + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:29 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is a healthcare provider focusing on serving school students.
- We associate with schools across the city and provide the students with all kinds of healthcare services and checkups.
- We work with schools on an annual subscription basis and the charge of this is partly borne by the students via their annual school fees.
- As a part of the service plan, we have one nurse and an ambulance stationed at every school. We conduct monthly camps and frequent checkups for the students. Students are also given a Medicare card which they can redeem in the nearest government hospital and get the basic treatments as cashless OPD.
- Currently, we are working with 6 schools across Pune. The annual charge of services ranges from INR 45-50 lakhs depending on the school, plans, and number of students.
- The business is jointly run by the owner and his wife who are experienced doctors in the medical industry for 15+ years.
Health check up of school students via-
- Medicare card.
- Awareness camps.
- Cashless OPD.
- Medical set up in every school with team.
We own minimal physical assets like the designated ambulances for the schools and medial equipment.
As the business is service based, it is operated in the respective schools. We have a rented clinic in Pune but due to the pandemic we cater to patients from home.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Delhi, M&A Advisor connected with the Business