Analytics Software Company Investment Opportunity in Manama, Bahrain
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 13 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 100 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||11:52 PM Asia / Bahrain|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
Expansion in UAE and Egypt.
- AI Virtual Data Scientist.
- Currently, we are catering to 2 clients Bizom (supply chain industry) and a payment processing company in Bahrain.
- All our products are AI-driven.
- We have a development hub in Chennai.
- The target markets are India, Bahrain, and Saudi Arabia.
Financial services analytics.
Supply chain analytics.
Tangible - 5 laptops.
Intangible - intellectual property of products.
- Rental office in Bahrain. The office is located in the center of the city in a shared working space with a monthly rent of BHD 100.
- We have moved out of our office space in Chennai and currently working from home.
- The business is funded by the owner.
- Friends and family investors.
- The company has 3 shareholders with 96% shareholding and the remaining 4% is owned by other investors.
- The firm has no debts or liabilities.
1 week, 3 days agoDirector, Transport And General Logistics, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChief Business Development, Banking, Manama, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Business Consultancy, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business