Automotive Batteries Company Investment Opportunity in Khatauli, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4.3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||10:42 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Company is engaged in manufacturing lead metal by recycling and smelting used batteries scrap & lead scrap.
- Our company has served more than 50+ customers which also includes big corporates like Uno Minda, Livguard, Okaya, Eastman, Coslight, Gravita, Action, Atlas, Etc.
- Final products are supplied to our clients to be again used in the manufacturing of batteries.
- We have one of the biggest recycling licenses of 27,500 MT per annum in Northern India. We also have sufficient infrastructure to produce goods of approx. Rs. 250 crores and can go up to Rs. 450 crores as per the license held by the company.
- Sales records are as follows - FY (pre-Covid): Rs. 50 crores; Latest FY: Rs. 35Cr. Sales dipped due to the Covid lockdown.
- The company will utilize funds to import scrap and cater to some big organizations like Exide Industries, Amaron, etc.
- Company's director has more than 30 years of experience in the manufacturing and trading business.
- Office is registered in Noida but our operations are based out of Khatauli.
- Pure Lead (99.97-99.985)
- Antimony lead alloy.
- Calcium lead alloy.
- Tin lead alloy.
- Selenium lead alloy.
Tangible Assets: Rs. 11.5 crores.
- Land 4,000 sq. mt.
- Shed & building 17,000 Sq. Ft.
- Plant & machinery of 25MT feeding capacity.
Intangible Assets: Rs. 15 crores.
- Manufacturing license 27,500 MT: As per the latest rules, one will require 27,500 sq mt land to obtain this much capacity of license.
- Import license (only 10-12 players in India): As per the rules, only 3-4 year-old companies can apply for Import License.
- MCX brand eligible company.
- Corporate client base.
- Growing financials.
Own manufacturing unit of the company has a total area of 4,000 sq mt which includes a 14,000 sq ft shaded covered area and a 3,000 sq ft management office. Facilities are located in an industrial area.
Company has an outstanding business loan of Rs. 6.80 crores from PSU bank and Rs. 1.5 crore unsecured loan from NBFCs. Shares are wholly owned by the promoter's family among which 2 are directors of the company.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Diversified, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Visakhapatnam, Financial Consultant connected with the Business