Bakery Products Business for Sale in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 56 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 56 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Industries||Bakery Products + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:41 AM America / Port of Spain|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Small artisan bakery that sells products to private/individual customers.
- Over 150 clients. Only delivery service currently.
- In-house delivery and the customers pick up the products as well.
- We advertise solely through social media like Instagram and Facebook.
- Cater to a niche market for sourdough, flavoured sourdough, and spelt loaves.
- Massive growth potential as the healthy bread segment, especially the sourdough market is growing.
- Buyer entitlement: recipes, training, client and supplier database. Name and marketing.
- Business has one sole owner, and an operating loan that will be paid off by the owner.
- Authentic artisan loaves.
- Wholegrain spelt, ideal for weight-conscious consumers and diabetics (400,000 diabetics in Trinidad and Tobago)
- Various types of hand-crafted sourdough include walnut, olive, and raisin sourdough among many others.
- New York style bagels, Trini sponge cake, Trini style coconut sweet bread, and hot cross buns.
Proprietary brand, recipes, and branding; all the equipment like one bake oven, one commercial mixer, and refrigerator.
On-site training of potential employees.
One floor, commercial equipment, mixers, ovens, refrigerator. The bakery operates from a facility of about 1,500 sq. ft.
The facility is located close to the owner's residence and has been approved by the local authorities.
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Information Management, Cleveland, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business