Bakery Products Company Investment Opportunity in Kozhikode, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 - 3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||8:58 PM America / Indiana / Indianapolis|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Manufacturer of bakery products that are labelled with own brand.
- We are the first bakery in Kerala to get an ISO certificate for it’s no compromising quality and quantity of the food.
- Our products are supplied to more than 2,500 local bakeries throughout Kerala.
- We also export our products to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and other countries. We are being recognized for our best confectionery products at international level supermarkets like Nesto, Lulu and more.
- These achievements were a great milestone which aided to get an invitation from Lebanese ambassador choosing our brand for its great strength to start Lebanese food in India.
- We have 4 units for production and each unit has a production capacity of 8,000 kilogram for cakes.
- Our ambition to acquire this investment is to reduce cost by optimizing our production units and increasing the overall sales.
- We have been in the market for 40 years, we registered as a private limited company around 20 years ago.
- Valuation is high because our revenue figures and margins were affected by the pandemic and with this expansion strategy, we will cater to higher demands and new regions.
Manufacture and sell own branded products that include plum cakes, tea cakes, roasted groundnuts and other bakery products.
We own land and building of two production units and equipment of all four units.
Have four production units of around 5,000 square feet each. Two of them are owned and two are leased.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business