Bar for Sale in Moab, United States
- This tavern exists since 1960 and is owned by us since 1991. The place has a long history of business in Utah.
- We have been named in the 10 Best Bars in Utah by local association. Our tavern is known for its welcoming atmosphere and high volume service.
- Located in a high tourist area where on one weekend the population increases by 100,000 people and this happens often throughout the main season.
- Our liquor license is one of our most valued assets with a very limited number available and a 5 year wait list a to get one in Utah.
- We have a strong local customer base and peaks out in the prime season as our tourist customer base takes the place to a different level in ambiance, service and entertainment.
- Our facility is visited by many well known individuals and we have even been host to several movie after-parties as well as company parties and events.
- The location is home to two National Parks (Arches & Canyonlands) and several State Parks. It also has Colorado river nearby, which hosts many rafting companies, rock climbing, base jumping and bike racing and many other adventure activities.
We are a full-service bar with 3 serving wells inside and one outside in our Patio bar. We have an excellent draft beer system that has 8 draft beers inside and 5 outside. We sell a full array of cocktails and specialty drinks, local and foreign beers, as well as wine. We have a newly remodeled kitchen that serves a full menu including breakfast foods, brunch, and dinner. We have 4 new pool tables, two foosball tables, darts, corn hole, ping pong, quarter machine, ATM, and jukebox.
2 days, 18 hours agoSenior Managing Director, M&A, Dana Point, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal