Bar Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Restaurants + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:54 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Business operates a bar and restaurant inside The Royal Opera House Mumbai.
- Opera house hosts over 200 shows, performance, and concerts every year and is one of the most iconic locations in India.
- We were running a continental restaurant that generated monthly revenue of around INR 80 lakh and a 25% profit margin. Due to COVID-19, the opera house is closed and we have temporarily shut down operations.
- Currently, we are renovating the space and converting the continental restaurant to an Indian restaurant. We also have a bar, a banquet hall, and 2 concession stands.
- Have exclusivity on catering special event bookings, weddings, industry functions, and festivals.
- Necessary restaurant and liquor licenses have been acquired.
- We are seeking funds to complete the renovation. Post obtaining funds, we expect to launch it in 1-2 months.
- Promoter and the chef have over 20 years of industry experience.
- Business owned assets include fixtures and furniture.
Bar, restaurant, banqueting, concession, packaged food, and drinks.
5,000 sq ft built-up area spread over 3 floors. It's on a 5-year lease.
Earlier than 15 daysVP, Financial Services, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Finance, Papua New Guinea, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Real Estate, Navi Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal