Battery and UPS Manufacturing Company Investment Opportunity in Kampala, Uganda
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 26 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 13 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Battery and UPS Manufacturing|
|Local Time||7:35 AM Uganda|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Engaged in the rejuvenation and restoration of dead or depleted lead-acid batteries.
- Also offer inverter battery maintenance and installation services.
- Our services help our clients double the life of their batteries by investing only 30% of the cost of a new battery towards restoration.
- We restore imported industrial batteries rated between 100AH to 3,000AH.
- Primarily cater to corporate and industrial clients in Uganda.
- 50% of our revenue comes from telecom companies, 20% of our revenue comes from banks, and 25% of our revenue comes from other corporate clients.
- The remaining 5% of our revenue comes from individual clients.
- We have restored 550+ batteries since 2018 and have the capacity to restore 40 batteries each month.
- 40% of our revenue comes from signed contracts and the remaining 60% comes from ad-hoc LPOs (Local Purchase Orders)
- Our clients include American Tower Corporation, MTN Uganda, banks like DFCU Bank, and media houses like New Vision.
- We have 7 full-time employees and 6 temporary staff to assist with operations.
- The promoter is a qualified telecom engineer and has a background in renewable energy.
- Due to the pandemic, our revenue has dropped by 50% but the business continues to have strong margins and operate profitably.
Repair and reassembly of lead acid batteries including wet batteries, VRLA batteries and gel batteries. Inverter battery maintenance and installation services.
Battery optimizers (model 4812 and 5048), Buspro 620 (autometer 6 station charger), Schumacher SE 4022 charger, Cen-tech Battery impedance meter, Ravel Grinder, Ryobi power tools, TVS Star HLX motorcycle, 1 truck, miscellaneous office equipment and furniture.
Rental office space cum workshop of approximately 2,000 square meters. The monthly lease rent is UGX 800,000.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Machine Tools, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Head, Trading, Navi Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Infrastructure Consulting & Renovation, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business