Biomass Fuel Business Assets for Sale in Chapda, India
|Ownership Duration||5-10 year(s)|
|Local Time||3:06 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Indore-based company owns and operates a biomass briquettes/bio-coal factory in Chapda.
- Total land area is 1.21 hectares with 0.605 hectares diverted for industrial use and other 0.605 hectares non-diverted (used for storing raw material).
- We have two biomass briquette machines that were bought six years ago, are properly maintained, and in working condition.
- Our loader is made on a six years old Eicher 485 model and is in running condition.
- Have a weighbridge of 50 tons with an area of 21 sq. m. (7m*3m) installed six years ago.
- Factory has all electrical installations including transformers, panels, and capacitor panels.
- The factory premises have a machine shed of 1,200 sq. ft. , finished goods shed of 3,200 sq. ft. , an open raw material shed of 2,600 sq. ft. , office and room of 900 sq. ft. , labour quarters and toilet of 700 sq ft. , panel room, and a weighbridge room.
- The land has a well for water with boring equipment.
- Biomass briquettes are a more eco-friendly and cheaper alternative to coal.
- Our daily production capacity is 40-50 metric tons of biomass briquettes.
- The buyer will get all the factory assets and land for INR 1.5 crore.
Earlier than 15 daysCMO, Construction, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business