Biomass Power Plant for Sale in Ghaziabad, India
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Biomass Power Plants|
|Local Time||10:18 AM Noida|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- An upcoming plant and machinery for converting rice hay straw and stubble, currently being burnt, to energy pellets.
- Its a Japanese briquette plant meant to convert 3,000 MT of agricultural waste like rice hay straw or stubble into 24 MT of energy pellets per month through investment in 3 machines.
- The Japanese Company, thru its Indian Office, will contract for buyback of the entire finished goods, i. e. , pellets under their own transportation arrangement from the site.
- The investor will have to tie up with farmers in Punjab, Haryana, UP or Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka for sourcing of raw rice hay straw or stubble, after the harvesting season, to be used as raw materials.
- The Investor needs to arrange for 6-8 acres of land.
- The Investor will invest in imported plant & machinery -The entire commissioning, installation, startup and technological support will be provided by the Japanese Company.
- The Japanese Company guarantees the machinery for 1 year and support on repairs and maintenance for 5 yrs, where investor will bear the cost of spares only.
- The project will have a severe positive impact on the current pollution and environmental issues.
- The Company will export the entire pellet stock to customers in Europe & Africa.
- The total investment sought is Rs. 10 Crores including working capital requirements.
- Further details will be shared only with interested investors.
- This is a project under renewable energy with tax benefits.
Energy pallets from rice hay straw or stubble.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Food Processing, Kapurthala, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Steel Processing, Rourkela, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysPresident - Operations, Oil & Gas, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business