Bottled Water Business Seeking Loan in Kunihar, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||11:14 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company owns a renowned packaged mineral water brand. We sterilize, manufacture, and package the mineral water in bottles of 1 litre capacity at our in-house facility.
- We have a network of 2 to 3 suppliers who provide us with fresh Himalayan spring water which is then stored at the bore-wells at our facility before getting treated and packaged into the final products.
- Currently, we have the capacity to manufacture about 1,500 boxes each day. Every box contains 12 bottles each having 1-litre capacity. We are utilising about 75 to 80 percent of the total production capacity.
- We also outsource the production of 500 & 250 millilitre bottles from a manufacturer in Chandigarh. They provide us with water packaged under our branded bottles in exchange for a highly subsidised price.
- The MSRP of each 1 litre bottle is 25. However, each box is sold anywhere between INR 120 to 140 to the clients. We have a network of over 350 customers within 50 kilometres of our facility. These customers are regularly supplied with our water bottles on the basis of the purchase orders they place with us. The deliveries are rendered by our in-house staff using company-owned vehicles. These clients are typically individual grocery store owners, tea stalls, supermarkets, hotels, etc.
- We also sell our products to 10 to 12 distributors who further sell them to individual store owners across Himachal Pradesh. The scope of operations is limited to Himachal Pradesh only. The majority of the revenue is contributed through the sales of our 1 litre & 250 millilitre bottles. The revenue increases during wedding & tourist seasons.
- The revenue soared this year due to a huge influx of clients and purchase orders this year.
Our company manufactures and sells packaged drinking mineral water under its own brand name. The bottles are available in three different sizes:
- 1 litre.
- 500 millilitres.
- 250 millilitres.
Physical assets include:
- Company owned facility.
- Inventory of finished products, and raw materials.
- Machinery & equipment for manufacturing the bottled water such as bore-well, mixers, etc.
- Company-owned vehicles for distribution.
- Interior fittings, and furniture of the facility.
The business runs operations from a company-owned facility spread across 3,500 sq. ft.