Bottled Water Company Investment Opportunity in Kolhapur, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Bottled Water + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:16 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The company was involved in the manufacture and wholesale of processed food and drinks.
- The products were sold under trademarked brands across India.
- We had offices in Kolkata, New Delhi, and Pune.
- We had to shut down production 3 years ago due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The company has sold all production assets but still owns all the brand trademarks, has an active bank account, and an IEC number as well.
- We require a minimum investment of INR 25 lakh to restart operations.
- The last generated reported revenue was INR 55 lakhs.
The company used to manufacture and sell packaged drinking water, soft drinks, and various snacks. All products were sold under trademarked brands.
Intangible assets owned by the company include four registered trademarks.
No facility as of now, the company's registered office is in Pune. Kolhapur is considered as HQ because the owner resides there.
Earlier than 15 daysOfficer, Agricultural Products, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business