Bottled Water Company Investment Opportunity in Mysore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||3:50 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is a water manufacturing unit for packaged water bottles.
- We have our own fully automated manufacturing unit on a 1-acre land.
- 5,000 liters of water is manufactured every hour. The maximum capacity of the unit is 15,000 liters per hour.
- Water bottles of different sizes are packed and distributed in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala via our network of 20+ distributors.
- We have a bore-well on the land itself to source water from.
- The business is BIS certified, IS Standard 14543 for Packaged Drinking Water.
- Owner is a young entrepreneur with a master's in business administration.
- We need funds to develop another polymer unit on the spare space on land and expand our distributor network.
- The major part of the asset and business value is our land and machinery which cannot be sold to generate funds.
Drinking water bottles of 250 ml, 500 ml, 1,000 ml, 2,000 ml and 20 liters.
We own the 1 acre land, machines like RFC, RO purifier, jar filling machine, alkaline tester, water blowing machine and 2 labs for micro and chemical research.
- We own the total area of 1 acre of which 5,000 sq. ft. is built up for factory and 1,000 sq. ft. is administrative area.
- The land is approved by KIADB (Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board)
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business