Building Maintenance Company for Sale in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 250 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 330 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||2:08 AM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Engaged in providing building maintenance and facility management services.
- We have over 50+ clients currently and receive at least 3 - 5 inquiries on a daily basis. Some of our major clients are Dubai Municipality and Awqaf.
- We undertake both private and public projects. Both are equally prominent. We have more number of private projects but our public projects are more valuable.
- Have worked on more than 350+ projects till date. We also have 3 annual maintenance contracts currently. We usually hire 30 - 35 contract laborers per project. We are also doing steel and SS fabrication planning to set up a workshop with a unit for building material trading.
- Sales have slightly fallen due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we have not been significantly impacted by the pandemic.
- Have engaged in paid digital marketing through Google advertising and have 1 person dedicated to offline sales.
- Promoter has over 20+ years of experience in the Dubai construction industry.
We provide a variety of services and they include: Facility and building management services, annual maintenance contracts for buildings, site facility and porta-cabin works, interior design and fit-out works, building renovation, refurbishment and extension works, all types of civil services installation and maintenance, AC, plumbing, electrical and other MEP services, planned preventive maintenance, fire and gas systems maintenance, swimming pool and landscaping maintenance, energy management, building pest control, end of lease maintenance, emergency on call maintenance, and diesel supply.
The business has ownership of 3 vehicles i. e. - one 10 seater commercial vehicle, 1 sedan and 1 SUV. Besides that, the business owns some tools and the interiors of the rented facilities.
The business has a 400 square feet office on rent, a rented store with an area of 1,000 square feet and a labor accommodation (1 room).
We pay AED 100,000 annually as rental fees.
Planning to set up workshop for fabrication along with a building material trading set up.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner/CEO, Call Centre, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Facility Management, Abu Dhabi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Real Estate And General Trading, Sharjah, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business