Cafe for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||9:43 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Franchise outlet of a reputed bakery brand serving Indo - Hungarian desserts, shakes, and snacks.
- Started commercial operations in July 2019.
- Currently running with average sales of INR 12,000 per day.
- Before the pandemic, we were running with an average footfall of 50 people a day and generating a revenue of INR 15,000 - 25,000/day.
- Tied up with Zomato, Swiggy, and dineout for deliveries and online reservations.
- The facility has 6 tables and can accommodate a total of 15 people at a time.
- The franchise agreement with the parent brand was acquired for INR 6 lakh. It has a validity of 5 years and can be renewed.
- According to the current agreement we are expected to pay 6% of monthly revenue as royalty in addition to acquiring all base materials from the brand.
Cafe serving indo-Hungarian food along with ice cream, waffles, pancakes, milkshakes, hot beverages, and hot snacks.
- Table chairs, all fixtures, equipment, AC, billing counter, lights, and desktop printer.
- The buyer would get the business with the franchise agreement, signage, furniture, kitchen equipment, contracts, interiors, and inventory.
Outlet is located on the ground floor with a built-up area of 530 sqft and monthly rent of INR 1 lakh. The lease is valid for 5 years with a deposit of INR 6 lakh. The rent has been reduced to INR 50,000 for next six months due to the pandemic.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Technology, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Digital Marketing, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal