Catering Business Seeking Loan in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 32 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 20 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Fast Food Restaurants + 1 more|
|Locations||Port of Spain|
|Local Time||10:36 AM America / Port of Spain|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Restaurant and catering business based in Port of Spain.
- We are currently doing 20-30 lunches a day and can do so much more once we receive funds, on-board an investor, or enter into a partnership.
- People are talking about how great the food is and the service we offer, and it's growing every day. The business location is ideal with over 500,000 commuters passing on a daily basis, coming on-board our business will be a big win for all parties.
- We advertise through social media and word of mouth.
- Right now most clients come for dine-in but catering contracts bring in a lot of revenue.
- We want to expand our dine-in ops to get famous and acquire catering contracts to ensure a good cash flow.
- The spread of Covid led to an overall trend of customers not eating out, a fall in tourists and catering contracts which hugely impacted our revenues.
We cook Jamaican, Caribbean, Creole, and international cuisines; we do pastries as well and are looking to do much more.
We deliver the food to our customers as well.
2 fridges, 2 freezers, a warmer, 2 jerk pans, numerous pots and pans.
The owner owns half of the building they are renting.
Rented single-floor premises, recently renovated, and we added a jerk center and an outside shed to it. So, it's now two kitchens, a service area, and a prep area.
The premises can accommodate 6-8 working staff and almost 50 customers.