↩ Go Back
Need help?

Catering Company Investment Opportunity in South Jakarta, Indonesia

Reputed restaurant and catering chain from Jakarta with 37 outlets seeks investment to expand further.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 1.1 million
Run Rate Sales USD 1.5 million
EBITDA Margin 8 %
Industries Restaurants + 1 more
Locations  South Jakarta
Local Time 12:44 PM Asia / Jakarta
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 1.2 million for 12.0% stake (Native Currency: IDR 19,500,000,000)
Reason: The fund will be used for the following purpose: - Kitchen capacity and efficiency improvement. - ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 900 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Current outlets: 37 outlets including 1 main kitchen located in Jakarta.

- Planned additional outlets: 38 in the coming year and 64 in the future.

- The business plans to go public (IPO) in a couple of years.

- The business does not have any loans.

- Gross Profit: IDR 1.8 billion and IDR 2.9 billion during the pandemic, and IDR 4.9 billion in the previous year.

- Official sponsor of Indonesia Badminton Open.

- 30% of our revenue is from the catering business, and the rest 70% is through dine-in and takeaway.

Products & Services Overview

- Indonesian traditional food.

- Catering & events.

- Online delivery & take-out.

Assets Overview

- 29 owned outlets that include land and building.

- 7 partnership outlets.

- 1 main kitchen.

Facilities Overview

37 out of which 29 are own outlets, 7 partnership outlets, and 1 main kitchen. All of them are located in Jakarta.

Capitalization Overview

Total Equity: IDR 14.25 billion (100%)

Paid: IDR 5.5 billion (38.6%) comprises of:

- Mr. A: IDR 1.155 billion (21%)

- Mr. B: IDR 440 million (8%)

- Mr. I: IDR 1.65billion (30%)

- Mr. H: IDR 495 million (9%)

- Mr. M: IDR 660 million (12%)

- Mrs. W: IDR 1.1 billion (20%)

- The business does not have any loans.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

8 Investors viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more