Chocolate and Confectionery Company Investment Opportunity in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Industries||Bakery Products + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:24 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Manufacturer, and wholesaler of bakery products, and confectionery products.
- The business has a monthly sales turnover of AED 1 million and serves 500 customers daily.
- Our customers are grocery stores, restaurants, and supermarkets across Abu Dhabi.
- The products are white-labelled and we also sell under our own brand.
- We advertise through Instagram, Facebook, and Talabat.
- The business has a vehicle loan.
- On paper, we have an Emirati sponsor with a 51% stake and the other shareholder has a 49% stake.
- The Emirati partner is remunerated with a fixed fee and the complete operational control is with the 49% stakeholder.
- The 49% shareholder has 25 years of experience in this industry.
We manufacture and sell bakery products like croissants, cakes, bread, Indian sweets like jalebis, gulab jamuns, and Arabic sweets like kunnafa.
We deliver these products to our clients.
The physical assets include the plant and machinery of our food production unit and delivery vehicles.
We have a rented factory in Abu Dhabi and 20 vehicles.
Earlier than 15 daysProject Manager, Dubai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCommercial Manager, Real Estate, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVP, Technology Solutions, Abu Dhabi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business