Need help?

Chocolate and Confectionery Company Investment Opportunity in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Established manufacturer and seller of bakery products to groceries, restaurants, and supermarkets seeks expansion funding.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 2.7 million
Run Rate Sales USD 3.3 million
EBITDA Margin 12 %
Industries Bakery Products + 1 more
Locations  Abu Dhabi
Local Time 4:24 PM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 540 thousand for 20.0% stake (Native Currency: AED 2,000,000)
Reason: Require funds to scale the business and add more delivery trucks.
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.4 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Business Overview

- Manufacturer, and wholesaler of bakery products, and confectionery products.

- The business has a monthly sales turnover of AED 1 million and serves 500 customers daily.

- Our customers are grocery stores, restaurants, and supermarkets across Abu Dhabi.

- The products are white-labelled and we also sell under our own brand.

- We advertise through Instagram, Facebook, and Talabat.

- The business has a vehicle loan.

- On paper, we have an Emirati sponsor with a 51% stake and the other shareholder has a 49% stake.

- The Emirati partner is remunerated with a fixed fee and the complete operational control is with the 49% stakeholder.

- The 49% shareholder has 25 years of experience in this industry.

Products & Services Overview

We manufacture and sell bakery products like croissants, cakes, bread, Indian sweets like jalebis, gulab jamuns, and Arabic sweets like kunnafa.

We deliver these products to our clients.

Assets Overview

The physical assets include the plant and machinery of our food production unit and delivery vehicles.

Facilities Overview

We have a rented factory in Abu Dhabi and 20 vehicles.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more