Need help?

Cloud Kitchen Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Multiple brands running under a single cloud kitchen is looking for an equity partner.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 80 - 90 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 90 thousand
EBITDA Margin 10 - 20 %
Industries Cloud Kitchens
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 11:56 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 23 thousand for 49.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 1,900,000)
Reason: To grow the business and also be a co-founder who actively manages the company. THe investor should ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 50 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our business is a cloud kitchen with 5 brands running under a single commercial kitchen.

- Offering takeaway items like momos, biryani, cakes, and desserts.

- On average, in total, we receive 2,000 orders per month with an average order value of INR 350.

- The investor will get a stake in the Llp, currently, there are 2 directors one of them has a stake of 49% and the other 51%. The new investor will replace the existing director.

- The business does have a loan and the outstanding amount is INR 5,20,000.

- The promoter has 10 years of experience in the restaurant industry.

- The cloud kitchen has been running for the last 10 years and was profitable even during the lockdown.

Products & Services Overview

Offering take away items like momos, biryani, cakes, and desserts.

Assets Overview

Kitchen furniture and equipment worth INR 19lakhs, car worth INR 9 lakhs and an advance paid worth INR 2 lakhs. The busines also owns trademarks for the brands that are all registered.

Facilities Overview

954 sq. ft. built up area with a 9 years lease/rental in a highly population area.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

2 Investors contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more