Cloud Software Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|Industries||Cloud Software + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:12 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Developer of business management apps for SMEs.
- The Indian company was founded four years ago, a UAE-based entity was established two years ago, and last year an entity was established in the USA.
- Product development and service are managed in Bangalore, whereas liaison offices work with the internal sales force/channel partners to promote and sell product and service packages.
- The workforce is small, with 25 skilled employees for development, the majority of whom have been with the company since its inception.
- Our target market is small and medium-sized businesses in the manufacturing, trading, and services segments.
- The software as a service market is expected to grow from USD 130.69 billion in 2021 to USD 716.52 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 27.5% during the forecast period.
- The company is in the early stages of sales and has generated revenue of USD 175K to date.
- The Indian company has 2 owners with an equal shareholding. The investor will get a stake only in the Indian entity.
- Two founders have worked together for 22 years in implementing supply chain, supplier relationships, inventory management, and spend analysis solutions for large and medium corporations. One of the founders has 35 years of IT and business consulting experience, with a primary focus on growth development, business process engineering, IT blueprinting and architecture, and business venture development.
- Funds are required primarily to fund the business expansion, marketing and sales.
- The business has no outstanding bank loans.
Our five business management apps for SMEs, are designed for the following functions:
- Business management platform.
- Inventory management.
The company has developed a SaaS-based digital business management platform that enables growing companies to automate the processes of lead-to-quote, order-to-cash, source-to-pay, and record-to-report.
Our products help businesses gain total control over their business using efficient workflows. Make real-time data-driven decisions with AI-powered analytics.
Tangible assets include computers and office furniture worth INR 4,50,000.
Intangible assets include our five software products. The total value of our software products is INR 3,87,00,000.
600 sq. ft. rented office in Jayanagar, Bangalore.
1 week, 5 days agoVice President, Secunderabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Partner, Mumbai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Software Consulting, Manipal, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business