Cloud Software Startup for Sale in Delaware, United States
- Delaware registered company with headquarters and operations in Mumbai (India).
- We recently launched a remote monitoring SaaS product that can be used to monitor, diagnose, fix, and automate server, website & networks.
- Revenue model: We have a free tier for small businesses monitoring 1 server and charge monthly subscription fees of USD 59 - USD 89 based on the business requirements.
- Successful pilot batch of initial customers and we have 3-4 paying customers at the moment. Have a total of 300+ registered users, 100+ servers, websites, and network checks.
- Our financial projections estimate an annual turnover of USD 500k in the first two years.
- Have a team of 10 and the founders have over 14 years of experience in IT & infrastructure, data center, hosting, technical support, customer service, and business operations.
- Business is cloud independent and is a global product with the potential to scale across borders.
- The company was registered in Delaware, but all our operations are based out of Mumbai.
- Sass product to monitor, alert, diagnose, fix, and secure servers.
- Serves as a centralized web panel for server management, troubleshooting, and executing pre-programmed fixes.
- Smart diagnosis alerts well before an issue can occur, helps faster troubleshooting saving hours of investigation time.
- Advanced automation helps deploy various tech stacks in the click of a button.
- Combined with the power of compliance & security management, will serve as one-stop-shop for system admin and dev ops toolset.
- Integration with various cloud providers will keep an eye on resources and billing, with suggestions to save direct and indirect costs.
8 hours agoManaging Partner, IT, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
23 hours agoTechnical Operations Head, Data Science, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
1 week agoCEO, Software Services, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal