Coaching Centers Company for Sale in Singapore
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 260 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||6:22 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is essentially a centre that provides additional boost to its students in the science subject. Currently we do not provide training for any other subjects.
- Our business undertakes students between 3rd to 6th grade. Currently, there are over 160 students enrolled with us for weekly classes across all grades.
- The company earns revenue through two channels: conducting weekly classes and providing workshops. 85 percent of the annual revenue is through weekly classes.
- We have 20 classes with an average size of 8-10 students for each class. Each batch has one weekly class for a duration of 2 hours. Classes are held from Tuesdays to Saturdays only.
- These weekly classes go on for the entire year. Classes can either be provided in-person or using online mediums.
- Fee for these classes is collected quarterly and varies between grades.
- During June, October and December, due to extended school holidays, our business conducts mass workshops on preparation for the Science examination and fun science activities. Workshop is provided at a nominal fee catering mainly to the students who are not enrolled for our weekly classes.
- The frequency and fee for the workshops are incidental and changes as per enrolments.
- We have two full-time and one part-time coaches for rendering all our services. Part-time coach is paid as per the number of classes given.
We teach science subject to our students through the following channels:
- Regular weekly classes to enhance pupils' understanding of the subject matter.
- Holiday workshops to consolidate important concepts and answering techniques to boost confidence and scores in the PSLE examination.
- Engaging, fun-filled science lab sessions to nurture the inquiring and creative minds.
Physical assets include:
- 2 Xerox copiers.
- 2 projectors.
- Air conditioners.
- Furniture and interior fittings.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 500 sq. ft.
- The facility is split between 2 classrooms.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Antique, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Private Equity, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant ( Business Broker), Singapore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business