Coaching Centers Company Investment Opportunity in Singapore, Singapore
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 660 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||3:23 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a leading competition and school math centre which has produced numerous top math talents in Singapore.
- We are steadily expanding every year, with an annual growth rate of 20-50%
- We launched online classes in 2021.
- Our teaching philosophy emphasizes complete understanding and students should gain technical mastery to be able to solve questions on their own.
- We offer training courses in both school math and competition math based on either a small group or level based.
- Have 200+ students from P1 to P6 and 10+ teachers with 1 assistant.
- We have centres in Bukit Timah and Katong, all having an exceptional competition and examination track record.
- Have had 90+% A* and A in PSLEs from 2017 to 2010. with numerous top-tier awards in national and international competitions.
- Over 120 top-50 national competition finishes from 2017 to 2020 respectively, and 40% of students received DSA offers from NUS High School and Raffles Institution in 2018.
- Founding teachers all conducted math courses in GEP schools and have exceptional teaching and writing skills that are gradually passed on to newer teachers.
- Centre staff manage day to day sales and centre operations, with founder in charge of marketing and centre strategy. Founder is able to manage the centre remotely.
- We have ~300 competition math lessons for students from P1 to P6, with proven ability to train and produce world champions.
- We have ~300 school math lessons for students from P1 to P6, with proven track record of 90+% A* and As in PSLE from 2017 to 2020.
- We are regularly featured by news organisations such as Talking Point, CNA Insider, Radio Luxembourg, The Sunday Times.
School Math - Primary 1 to 6.
Competition Math - Primary 1 to 6.
Proprietary competition math curriculum, proprietary school math curriculum.
Shop in Bukit Timah of 670 Sq Ft with 4 classrooms. Shop in Katong of 250 Sq Ft With 1 classroom.
Earlier than 15 daysDeputy Head, School, Hangzhou, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Consumer Goods, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysTrainer, Training And Coaching, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business