Coffee and Tea Company for Sale in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Limited Liability Company (LLC)
|USD 14 thousand
|Run Rate Sales
|USD 20 thousand
|Coffee and Tea
|8:18 AM Asia / Dubai
- Our company sells premium coffee beans, capsules, and ground coffee of an Italian coffee brand across UAE.
- We do not manufacture any of the products ourselves. Our company possesses an exclusive contract with an Italy-based coffee company.
- The contact permits us to purchase ready-made & completely packaged products from the Italian brand and sell it further by adding a percentage margin.
- The life of the contract is 10 years and is valid for about 7 more years. The contract will be renewed upon expiration at no additional fee. We do not have to pay any royalty to the company as well. There was a nominal upfront fee that was paid to get the contract initially.
- They also provide us with online marketing support. All the products are sold under their brand name only.
- We sell our products through multiple channels. About 60 percent of the total revenue is generated by selling our products to about 15 to 20 direct clients. These clients are essentially hotels & restaurants across Abu Dhabi.
- The remaining 40 percent of the revenue is generated by selling the products through our own website and our social media channels. We receive about 15 to 20 direct orders through these channels.
- The business is extremely valuable due to our exclusive contract with the Italian company & premium product quality. The valuation is based on our own estimate.
- Our business is entirely debt-free with no outstanding business loans, overdue, or defaults.
- The company has one owner who has 100 percent ownership of the entire business. There are no outside investors or shareholders.
We sell coffee beans, capsules, and ground coffee of an Italian coffee brand. A few varieties include:
- Physical assets include: company-owned facility, laptops, computers, printers, mobile phones, interior fittings & furnishings of the two facilities, along with the inventory of all the products.
- Intangible assets include: exclusive contract with Italian coffee brand, customer database, etc.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility in Abu Dhabi. The premises is used as the corporate headquarters.
- The business has another premises in Abu Dhabi and is owned by the business. The facility is of a small size and is used as a warehouse.
The business is funded by owners' capital and currently is running on the profits generated by the business. The company has one owner with a 100% stake in the company. The business does not have any outstanding liabilities.
Earlier than 15 daysTreasury Operations Manager, Logistics, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Consulting, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Offshore Marine, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business