College for Sale in Fatehabad, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||3:16 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We offer 9 courses with 3 in engineering, 4 in teaching (B. Ed, M. Ed, D. Ed and D. El. Ed. ) and 2 in nursing (ANM and GNM). The courses in engineering, teaching and nursing are conducted by 3 separate colleges respectively. These colleges are located within the same campus and all of them are run by the same society.
- The number of seats available for admission is 690 seats. There are 1,000+ students approximately in the first and second year at any given point of time. The college undertakes admissions locally. The average fee per course ranges from INR 23,000 - INR 48,000.
- The classrooms have a seating capacity of 50 - 60 students.
- The institution is spread over a 13 acre property. The facility is equipped with 3 libraries (totally 12,806 books), 5 computer rooms, 2 science labs, 3 chemistry labs, 2 psychology labs, 2 indoor games rooms, 1 cafeteria (50 students seating capacity), 1 boys and 1 girls hostel (total accommodation capacity is 150 students), 1 staff quarters and 6 buses. The institution also has a 5 acre ground for leisure and recreation.
- We are tied up with the All India Conference for Technical Education, National Council for Teacher Education and are affiliated with Chaudhary Devi Lal University. The institution is up to date with all the requisite government compliance. The society is also heavily engaged in the Skill India government project.
- The fees are charged from the students on an annual basis.
- The organisation has not taken on any loans. The institution has not conducted any classes due to the ongoing pandemic. The colleges open their admission process around the period of August. We will start admissions if we receive permission from the state government.
3 separate colleges that offer 9 courses totally with 3 in engineering, 4 in teaching (B. Ed, M. Ed, D. Ed and D. El. Ed. ) and 2 in nursing (ANM and GNM) respectively.
The buyer will receive the entire property of 13 acres and that is inclusive of the 4 buildings along with the built-up infrastructure. They will also receive a fixed deposit of approximately INR 50 lakh and an outstanding payment from the government of INR 2 crore - INR 5 crore. The remaining assets i. e. 6 buses will be transferred.
Owned property with an area of 13 acres. There are four buildings on the property with a total built up area of 1,25,000 square feet. 5 acre ground for sports and recreation.
1 week, 3 days agoDirector, Real Estate, Jabalpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Medical College, Bathinda, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business