Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing Company Investment Opportunity in Melbourne, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing|
|Local Time||8:55 PM US / Eastern|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The global amphibious aircraft market size was USD 159.2 million in 2020.
- The market is projected to grow from USD 159.2 million in 2020 to USD 358.1 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 11.71% during the 2021-2028 period.
- The company is not making revenue because we are working through completing FAA certification of the amphibian aircraft.
- After that, we will start aircraft production and sell aircraft.
- There are two corporate partners with equal shareholding in the company.
- The company has no loans or debt.
- The IP and one aircraft were acquired from the estate of the aircraft designer/owner who died.
We deal in amphibian aircraft design, certification, and manufacture. These aircraft can be used as air taxis, air ambulances (medivac), search and rescue (SAR 6-man air drop raft), search and rescue (SAR 10-man air drop raft), and border protection (coastal and maritime surveillance).
Tangible asset: Amphibian aircraft valued at USD 1 million.
Intangible assets: Engineering drawings of aircraft design, engineering drawings for aircraft manufacture and aircraft test data are all intellectual property (IP) valued at USD 20 million.
We have facilities for aircraft design, certification, and maintenance. Manufacturing could be located in any ICAO Member State.
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal, Investments, Chesterfield, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPurchase Manager, Adhesives & Coatings Manufacturer, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business