Commuter Ferry Company Investment Opportunity in Castries, Saint Lucia
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||6:34 AM United States|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We want to establish a fast ferry service for the Eastern Caribbean region. It would run start from the Port of Castries, St Lucia or Bridgetown, Barbados.
- The company believes that there is significant demand for fast ferry service within the Eastern Caribbean region. There are also no scheduled high-speed ferry services to or from St. Lucia and the following islands: (1) St Vincent and the Grenadines, (2) Grenada, (3) Trinidad, and (4) Barbados. Hence we have come up with the business idea.
- The company headquarters will be rented initially, while the government port service will be utilized. The final location of the company headquarters will be determined after duty-free concessions and other incentives have been undertaken with the two islands.
- We want to focus on multiple revenue streams besides passenger transportation, which will include regional fast cargo service, food, and beverage, as well as duty-free sales.
- By working steadily we would want to increase in the number of trips per day or passenger load which would significantly result in an increase of the bottom line.
- The company was initially registered in 2007 for a trading business. However, the revenue generation was not good so we had to shut down the company. Post that there was no revenue generation in the company. The office facility and assets were later sold off.
- The promoter resides in Ontario currently but the business is registered in St. Lucia as it is his native. He is associated with a private firm in Canada.
- We intend to raise USD 4 million of investment capital that will be utilized to purchase the vessel, repositioning of the vessels to St. Lucia, hiring of personnel including the vessel crew, transportation of crew, office lease, terminal improvements, marketing, working capital, and general corporate purposes.
This is a passenger ferry and cargo transportation services.
The company assets will be purchased from the start-up capital once obtained.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Madison Street Capital, Chicago, Investment Bank accepted business proposal