Computer Shop Investment Opportunity in Banepa, Nepal
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 47 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 55 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Local Time||11:59 AM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is engaged in the selling and repair of laptops, printers, and installation of CCTV cameras.
- We have a network of 5 to 6 suppliers in Kathmandu who supply the products to us.
- On average, we sell 5-6 printers per month and 3 laptops per month.
- We have AMC with 12 to 15 clients for repair and installation services.
- Business has an outstanding loan of NPR 3 lakh and is run by a sole owner.
Laptop, printer, CCTV installation, and network installations.
Includes stock and interiors of the shop.
We have a shop in Banepa, Nepal and pay a monthly rent of NPR 35,000.