Computer Training Company Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
- FY17 revenue has been 18.10 Lakhs with 36% EBITDA.
- Overall 40 students, where 25 are daycare children.
- Revenue forecast for FY18 is 28.80 Lakhs with expected EBITDA at 36-38%
- Plans to launch Tuitions this year to yield additional revenue.
Ladies Fashion Boutique:
- Launched ladies fashion boutique in Feb'17 with an initial investment of ~12 Lakhs.
- Revenue from Feb'17 till May'17 was at ~ One Lakh.
- Plans to scale up operations and investment to grow the business.
- We are setting up a computer training academy in our business.
Preschool, Daycare Services, Tuitions, Chess Academy & Art Academy, Tae Kwon Do Academy, Music and Dance Academy & Ladies Fashion Boutique.
1 week, 3 days agoSoftware Engineer, Retail, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Real Estate, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, IT Networking, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business