Computer Training Company Seeking Loan in Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Offer training programs in cyber security to both students and industry professionals.
- Up until the last year, the business primarily offered training programs at a larger scale using 3rd party training content.
- Earlier this year, we scaled down our commercial operations to focus on building our own content which has impacted our revenue.
- The content has now already been developed and we are awaiting accreditation from the University of Wales which is expected to be secured by the end of the year.
- Our content is proprietary with a focus on Incident Based Learning which is a simulation of real world cyber security incidents.
- Our courses can be used by banks, NBFCs, financial institutions and for academic training.
- We have already secured a contract worth INR 30 cr. from 2 academic institutions including IIT Madras.
- Have incorporated the firm in India and we have an office in Chennai which houses 5 permanent employees and 16 consultants.
- The company also has an office in the University of Wales, Cardiff and the promoter works out of both the Chennai and the Cardiff offices.
- The firm is angel funded by Mr. Narayanan R a well known angel investor who is still fully invested in the firm.
- At present we run a training program for a small batch of 30 students.
- We are seeking INR 3.5 cr. to scale up commercial operations. Open to funding through both debt and equity routes.
Training programs in Cyber Security.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Training Provider, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Telecom, Mobility & IT Management Services, Indianapolis, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Cape Town, Business Broker connected with this business