Need help?

Construction Machinery Business for Sale in Bulgaria

For Sale: 100-year old manufacturer of hoisting & lifting machinery and household appliances.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 100-110 year(s)
Employees 100 - 500
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 3 million
Run Rate Sales USD 3 million
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Construction Machinery + 1 more
Locations Bulgaria
Local Time 9:58 AM Europe / Sofia
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 10 million (Native Currency: BGN 17,000,000)
Reason: Shareholders intend to restructure the group company and are looking to sell this business. Open to ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 3 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Teaser
Business Overview

- Company was established in 1916 and with over 100 years of experience in the manufacturing sector, it is one of the oldest engineering enterprises in Bulgaria.

- Manufactures two different lines of products which are hoisting & lifting machinery and household appliances.

- About 60% of revenue is generated through hoisting & lifting machinery segment and remaining 40% through household appliances segment.

- Company is well-known for its products across the world and they are one of the main producers of stacking machine in Eastern Europe.

- The business currently operates at only 60% capacity. It has all the required licenses and certificates including ISO 9001: 2015.

Products & Services Overview

Two lines of business:

- Hoisting & Lifting Equipment: Chain electric hoists (1 to 10 MT capacity), rope electric hoists (1 to 25 MT capacity), cantilevers, gantry cranes, pallet trucks, forklifts, transmanipulators and manual chain reels.

- Household Appliances: Variety of fireplaces, chambers, and electric home appliances.

Assets Overview

Land, building & structures, machinery, equipment and vehicles. Some of the most important machinery and equipment for both lines of business are:

- Hoisting & Lifting Equipment: Industrial aggregates/modular machines, gear grinding machines, gear cutting machines, axial machining center, plasma nitriding system, testing ground, rack-stacking equipment, machines for universal use.

- Household Appliances: Powder coating enamel line, fiber laser cutting machine, industrial robot, industrial press machines, rack-stacking equipment, multi-functional machines.

Facilities Overview

Company owned land of 76.31 decares with production halls spread on 34,655 sq. mt. area. The facility has warehouse equipment, chain lifting mechanisms, metallurgy and an administrative building.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more