Construction Machinery Company for Sale in Chandigarh, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Construction Machinery + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:54 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a company that is into route logistics and rental of construction equipment.
- Currently we have put a halt to our operations but we still have our contracts which can be completed and the assets.
- Some of our reputed clients with the logistics business were - Mahindra & Mahindra, John Deere, Sonalika, ISGEC, Tata, etc.
- The logistics business can be restarted and growth higher than industry standards can be achieved.
- The rental of construction equipment was being done on an annual lease.
- Our biggest client was Reliance who had taken 25 cranes on lease.
- Expansion can be done by expanding the asset base and having more equipment to be rented.
- We have outstanding orders which cannot be completed due to shortage of equipment.
Road transportation, warehouse, reverse logistics.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Construction Materials, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Technology & Leasing, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Freight, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business