Need help?

Construction Material Wholesale Business for Sale in 6th of October City, Egypt

For sale: Company established in 2014 which is specialized in waterproofing applications & geosynthetics products.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 170 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 160 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Construction Material Wholesale + 1 more
Locations  6th of October City
Local Time 5:14 PM Africa / Cairo
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 100 thousand (Native Currency: EGP 3,000,000)
Reason: Due to immigration.
Includes physical assets worth USD 800
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our business is engaged in offering contracting services for applying liquid applied membrane reinforced with nonwoven geotextile for corrugated sheet roofs and concrete roofs as well as applying epoxy & polyurethane flooring systems and steel trench, stairs & handrails.

- We are also engaged in the trading and supplying of geosynthetics products which mainly include geotextiles and geogrids.

- The products are locally manufactured and are sold under our brand name.

- For contracting services, we have 3 major clients. Our main clients are Glaxo Smith Kline Factory, Marakez, and New City Development.

- For trading of the products we have 6 to 7 regular clients namely, A-Build (one of Orascom Group), Trichem Construction Chemicals, Bodo Muller, Diar Al Arab, and Master Builders.

- Business is debt-free and is run by 2 owners, one holds 90% stake in the company and the other holds 10% ownership stake.

- The revenue generated on an annual basis is almost EGP 5 million and we expect the same this year as well.

- We subcontract based on the demand and requirements of the projects and services.

Products & Services Overview

Contracting services include waterproofing applications, steel works, flooring systems (mainly epoxy and polyurethane), and repair works.

Trading products include nonwoven geotextile needle punched, nonwoven geotextile spun bond, biaxial geogrids, and sealing tapes for joints.

Assets Overview

Used office furniture and photocopy machine are included in physical assets.

Facilities Overview

Currently, we are operating at a rented office in 6th October City, Giza.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Buyer contacted this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more