Construction Material Wholesale Business Investment Opportunity in Chennai, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Construction Material Wholesale + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:42 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company provides earth excavation, site development, earth filling, transportation, and demolition services to private and government projects.
- We execute government projects as a sub-contractor and also execute mining projects.
- Apart from government clients, we have 50+ private clients including well-known clients such as L&T, Olympia Group, and Mars Construction.
- Have executed over 50 projects, and 3 mining projects as a sub-contractor. Currently, we have 2-3 ongoing projects worth INR 5-7 crore.
- We are seeking project-based funding to buy a 15-acre rough stone land and manufacture M-Sand. We will be handling all the operations of the project including quarrying, manufacturing, and supplying. This project is expected to generate INR 50 lakh in monthly revenue.
- We are willing to share up to 50% of the profits generated in this project, and there would be no stake in the company.
- Promoter and workforce have over 15 years of industry experience.
- Business owned assets include office property, excavators, lorries, heavy trucks, machinery, and construction equipment.
We are contractors / sub-contractors for demolition, development, and excavation services. Once our new project commences, we would manufacture and supply M-Sand, boulders, and aggregates all over Chennai.
Owned 500 sq ft office in Chennai.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Metals And Minerals Trading, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction, Coimbatore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business