Construction Material Wholesale Business Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Construction Material Wholesale|
|Local Time||5:11 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company supplies construction materials like MS steel and construction chemicals of multiple brands in wholesale to our clients.
- We are dealing with 100 companies that are manufacturing these materials under their respective brand names. Our company does not manufacture any construction materials and does not have any brand name.
- We take purchase orders from our clients and then buy the same materials from these companies at highly subsided prices.
- Post purchase, the materials are supplied to our clients. We add a fixed margin percentage on the cost we borne for buying the materials. The margin percentage varies between 15 to 25 percent depending on the kind of product. The net price inclusive of the margin is paid by the client post receiving the materials. This is the only source of revenue for our company.
- We have about 20 clients who provide us with recurring purchase orders. These clients are typically property developers in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Our scope of operations is limited to Dhaka only.
- We do not store the construction materials at our facilities. After purchasing the materials from the manufacturing companies, they themselves ship the materials directly to our client. However, the manufacturing companies charge us directly and we charge our clients. Our company is not the official partner of either of these manufacturing companies.
- Our clients approach us instead of the manufacturing companies directly due to our company's vast network with multiple construction material manufacturing companies. This provides our clients with an option to choose from multiple brands and products.
Our company supplies the following construction materials:
- MS steel.
- Construction chemicals.
Physical assets include:
- Furniture and interior fittings of the office space.
- Laptops and printers.
- CCTV camera and air conditioner.
The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,800 sq. ft. in Dhaka, Bangladesh.