Construction Materials Company for Sale in Connecticut, United States
- This companies in-house fabrication capabilities of all materials it installs (other then tempered and insulated glass) allows for complete control over supply chain management resulting in shorter lead times, decreased material costs, increased margins, on-time project completion and very satisfied customers.
- With a reputation for excellence in all facets of its business and a core focus on customer centric culture, proven management and a highly skilled staff that includes in-house CAD design this company has become the go-to resource for an ever growing list of premier general contractors. These premier general contractors typically employ highly talented and experienced personnel, providing this company with a qualified and organized partner that provides a skilled and organized work environment in which the company can successfully complete its subcontracting role.
- Over the years this company has worked on some of the most impressive, high profile glass structures in the North East Corridor. Working hand-in-hand with building owners, architects and general contractors this company takes part in the design process from inception and have created, built and successfully installed many one of a kind structures others thought were not possible to build.
This growing company is a leading and well known commercial building glass and frame contractor, manufacturer, fabricator and installer of:
- Architectural glass.
- Aluminum frames and panels.
- Curtain walls.
- Custom Composite Systems.
- Retrofit applications.
- Custom Work.
- Framing Clips and Other Hardware.
Earlier than 15 daysSales Representative - Business Financing, New York, Financial Advisor connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysM&A Business Analyst & Consultant, Effingham, Financial Advisor connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysIntermediary, Baltimore, Financial Advisor connected with this business