Construction Materials Company for Sale in New York, United States
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 6.5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 6.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||1 %|
|Local Time||10:19 AM America / New York|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Founded in 1980 as retail only, the current owner used his turn-around expertise to purchased and rebuild the business ten years ago.
- He shifted the strategy to focus 100% on commercial customers and has maintained superior credit worthiness throughout.
- After a few initial years of restructuring personnel, the past seven years has focused on streamlining the product mix, operations and integrated computer systems to prepare a profitable and stable base for the company’s growth phase.
- The owner has reached his planned retirement time.
- This business is ready for its next growth phase.
- The new owner will benefit from well trained and reliable employees (including a head of operations, impeccably organized and computerized systems already in place, so that new investments can be focused on variable costs for growth, not on fixed costs for infrastructure.
- The owner has recently secured major distribution contracts with highly-supported, high-quality national brands that could double the sales revenue over the next few years. Exclusivity exists between Virginia and Massachusetts.
Lease Security: 35000.
Type of Location: Stand Alone.
30,000 sq. ft. impeccably organized warehouse with 1,000 sq. ft. of offices and a 1,000 sq. ft. showroom for commercial customers.
The business has ample parking and is nearby a major highway for easy shipping routes. Warehouse can support at least 100% growth as-is.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Investments, London, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysM&A Business Analyst & Consultant, Effingham, Financial Advisor connected with this business